星期一, 十一月 17, 2008

God! Teaching English!

I'm going to black out when i heard the PK1 told me to teach English!
He saw my SPM result and immediately wanted me to teach English!
God! You know my English sucks.
I can only speak simple English.
How can I face a class of students and I'm going to teach them?
Telling them a story? Or teaching them tenses that I'm still confuse with?
God, save me!
Hopefully the PK1 give me the Remove, the Form1 or the Form 2 classes.
If I'm to teach the morning session classes?
I think I'll be dead.
Tension!
But I still thank God that maybe He wants me to improve my poor English.
Maybe after few years i teach English here, you will not see me speaking Mandarin anymore.
Cause, maybe I'll become "ang mo" in few years time.
Hahah!
I pray to God so that everything looks bad now can change positively in future.
Friends please give me moral support frequently so that I won't died of tension.
Hahah!

2 条评论:

  1. Do not worry, everything will be setle by GOD, just pray more than more...Good luck! Teacher!

    回复删除