星期三, 十一月 19, 2008

Jogging!

Let's go jogging!
I'm lucky here.
Not far from the house I rent here, there is a stadium.
I go jogging at least once a day now.
I feel good here.
Hopefully when I go back, I'm in a state that I already slimmed down.
Don't be surprise if you meet with a thinner Isaac then. Haha!
I pray to the Lord, so that I can keep on with this healthy activity.
I know the Lord will preserve me.
This is because He needs a healthy believer not a believer that is difficult for Him to use.
May the Lord listens to my prayer.
And all my dear friends, please give me suitable moral support, so that I won't give up easily.
Dear friends, let us all together exercise constantly, so that we have a healthier body and life.

1 条评论:

  1. yalo..you should do it more..haha!
    Hope to see you with your new body shape soon..

    回复删除