星期一, 十一月 24, 2008

My New Life Style

I really enjoy my life at Kapit here.
Kapit is really a small town if compare to Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth or Penang.
But Kapit is really a good place.
(I'm not saying Penang is not good.)
This little town has everthing except the hustle-bustle of a city.
Even, we cannot find a shopping mall here.
Shopping mall?
Shopping complexes?
They are 3-hour-boatride away from Kapit at Sibu.
And, if u want to shop at Sibu, please count in your boat express fare.
Going-out and going-in, they costs you at least RM40 and 5 to 6 hours.
The most unpleasant thing if I go out to Sibu is, I'll have to stay a night at Sibu.
It's a must cause the boat will operate only during morning .
The last boat going in to Kapit is at 2.30pm.

Everything new starts due to the inconvenience of going out from Kapit.
I go to the stadium everyday for a half-hour-jog.
Or I go to the swimming pool for a swim.
Better still, I'm now sitting in the district library blogging by paying only RM1 yearly charge.
I can read all types of books here, Malay, English and even Chinese books.
Unlike the library over my hometown, the little library here has tonnes of Chinese books.
I can spend hours here, enjoy myself.
At night, I can chill out with my friends at the Opened-Air Food Stalls.

I feel really great here.
But I'm still missing my hometown.
Hope to go back during CNY next year.
But I can't, cause the flght is too expensive for me.
Friends, I'll still going back but a bit later.
I'll keep my promise going back during June 2009 school holiday.
Miss you all and hope to play badminton with you all then.

没有评论:

发表评论