星期日, 十一月 16, 2008

Kapit, Sarawak

Hello everybody.
I just got my posting at SMK Kapit, Sarawak.
I'm now at Kapit to do my orientation.
I'll stay at Kapit here not going back because of the expensive flight fare.
But i promise to go back Bukit Mertajam, Penang by the coming Chinese New Year.
I miss Penang.
I miss my family and friends over there.
But i like my life in Kapit also.
This is an interesting little town.
There are Ibans, Chinese and Malays here.
The languange, culture and food are different with my hometown's.
I think I'll have to learn for some times to get use with the circumstance here.
Friends, I'll only be able to update myself more frequently when i move to my new house.
These few days, I and my friends, 6 other new posted teachers to SMK Kapit, are busy looking for a new house.
It is difficult to find rental house here.
And the rental here is quite high.
Because all the houses here are mostly semi-d.
I like the houses here... they are big and well-designed.
I hope to stay a good one cause my own house in BM is quite small.
Maybe next time i can get a semi-d or even a bungalow here.
Hahah!
Friends, if you come to Sarwak, please come to Kapit to pay me a visit.
Welcome to Kapit.

没有评论:

发表评论